Saturday, September 27, 2014

Akashic Records: Case Studies of Past Lives by Lois Wetzel

Guest Blog Post by Dana Taylor, who can be found at SupernalLiving.com



Dana Review by Dana Taylor
The reason I’ve been posting about Akashic Records Readings is because learning about a past-life tie and the subsequent difficulties that resulted from that connection in my personal life was a major event. It took me over fifty years to put the pieces of my personal puzzle together, as is chronicled in Ever-Flowing Streams. It’s my hope that some people who are also dealing with mysterious phobias or afflictions that are linked to a past life occurence may be able to shorten the learning curve and move on to a better life.
My bouts of swollen glands, anxiety, and insomnia have all dissipated since my initial Reiki treatment in 2005. It took about three years to unravel the layers of connections, but my health and well-being are vastly improved over my previous four decades of life, largely due to understanding my soul’s long journey.
Akashic Records: Case Studies of Past Lives
I recently came across a book by therapist Lois Wetzel entitled Akashic Records: Case Studies of Past Lives. I highly recommend investing $3.99 to read this fascinating compilation of case studies. 
Wetzel does an excellent job of explaining Akashic Records and the value they hold in helping people heal, break negative patterns, and understand puzzling relationships. Some of the stories are hard to grasp because they feel like a tale of science fiction. But, certainly modern living would seem completely unbelievable to people living only a few decades ago.
Written in a straightforward manner, the book gives example after example of past lives and how they affect modern people. Wetzel’s method of downloading particular lives as revealed by the Records Guardians is very interesting and somewhat different from the method I have experienced. Whereas the Record Readers I have visited have answered specific questions, Wetzel’s clients come in with an overall area they want information about. She then opens her mind up to viewing their past lives as if she is watching a movie.
I found myself looking at life with a broader perspective and a new understanding of karmic ties and cycles. If you have an interest in past life therapy, read  Akashic Records: Case Studies of Past Lives by Lois Wetzel.

You can find Lois Wetzel on the web at:  www.hotpinklotus.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment